Downloader app for Firestick is one of the best apps ever. This is the app that unlocks the real potential of Fire TV or Firestick device. Downloader allows you to download and sideload any APK file from the web which means you don’t have to rely on only the apps offered on Amazon App Store; you can download any APK file and install it on your Firestick with the help of the Downloader app.
If you want to install apps on your Firestick from a different source then you need Downloader app. However, installing this app on your Fire TV Stick isn’t a problem at all. It takes just a few taps on your device’s remote to download and install this amazing app.
Downloader App for Firestick
Downloader App turns your Fire TV Stick (Firestick), Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube into media powerhouses. You can install any streaming apps on your Fire device with the help of Downloader app.
Downloader app is completely free and doesn’t have any ads at all. It is in one of the Best Firestick apps available out there. Here’s how you can get Downloader app on Firestick with just a few steps.
RELATED: Install BeeTV on Firestick
Install Downloader App on Firestick
There are two ways to install this app on your device:
- Install through the Amazon App Store
- Download and install through ES File Explorer (ES File Explorer is another sideloading app similar to Downloader)
Install Downloader app for Firestick
Downloader app for Firestick is a fantastic app that lets you sideload apps on your Firestick or Fire TV device. It’s one of the essential apps on FireStick.
Here’s how you can install this app on your device.
Install Downloader on Firestick/Fire TV/Android TV
1. Click the Search icon on Firestick’s home screen.
2. Type Downloader app, and it will show you some results.
3. Choose the one that says Downloader app or Downloader.
4. On the Amazon App store page for Downloader, click download.
5. Wait for the download to complete.
6. Downloader is now installed on your Fire TV Stick.
7. Open Downloader app and click Allow when it asks for permissions.
8. Select the URL field on the right side and enter the URL from where you want to download an APK file or app.
That’s all it takes to download APK files via the Downloader app on FireStick.
Can’t Get Downloader on Firestick?
Don’t worry, if Downloader app is not showing up for you in the Amazon app store then you can sideload it via ES Explorer. Here’s how to download the app via ES Explorer on Firestick.
1. First of all, download ES File Explorer from the Amazon App Store.
2. Open ES File Explorer.
3. From the left menu, click Tools > Download Manager. (or Click the Downloader icon)
4. From the Downloader page, click“New + button.
5. Enter the URL for the Downloader app in the pop-up box that appears.
URL: https://bit.ly/2zr46vu (This is the official link to Downloader APK file)
6. You can add any name you want; it doesn’t matter, then click on the Download button.
7. ES Explorer will now start downloading the Downloader APK file on Firestick. Once the download is finished, click Open File.
8. On the next pop-up menu, click Install.
9. Click Install again.
10. Once the app is installed, you can open it and enjoy the amazing Downloader app on your Firestick.
Add Downloader to Firestick Right Now!
Hopefully, this guide will help you install this exciting app on your Fire TV and Firestick devices. This is a MUST-HAVE app for every Firestick owner out there, so go ahead and download it right now. It’s completely free, so you have nothing to lose.
Dilawar Hussain is a tech-enthusiast, hardcore gamer, and also a certified digital marketer with a serious knack for writing. When he’s not writing for one of his own publications or clients, he’s most likely helping out other freelance writers or wooing potential clients. You can visit him at https://dilawar.me.
Just Stream is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn More.