This guide will show you how to install Cinema HD on Firestick in minutes. The installation process for Cinema HD APK on Amazon Firestick is extremely simple. This method works on all Amazon devices out there, which include Fire TV, Firestick and also the Fire TV Cube. As a bonus, it also works for Android TV and Android TV Boxes; however, that depends on which Android Box you are using.
Cinema HD is a relatively new app that offers a wide variety of movies and TV show content on Firestick and other devices. It is the perfect streaming app to binge on your favorite TV shows and movies. The app offers a straightforward interface.
So without further ado, let’s see how you can install Cinema HD on Firestick.
How to Install Cinema HD on Firestick
We need to sideload the Cinema HD APK on the Firestick. Sideloading means that the app is not available on the Amazon App Store, so we need to install (sideload) it from a different source.
To sideload apps on Firestick, we first need to make a small change in the Security section. Here are the steps to do so.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick
1. From the home screen of Fire TV or Firestick, go to Settings available on the top of the screen.
2. Now, select My Fire TV or Device. (whichever option is available)
3. Then, select Developer Options.
4. The Apps from Unknown Sources should be ON. If it is OFF, then turn it ON.
5. A warning message will pop-up, click Turn on. Don’t fret! Cinema HD is an entirely safe app.
Now, that you have allowed the installation of apps from unknown sources (sideloading), it’s time to install Cinema APK on your Firestick.
But, in order to install the app, you need the Downloader app on your Firestick. Downloader app is required to sideload apps on the Firestick.
STOP!Don't scroll any further before you read this. Your Internet Service Provider (ISP), the Government, and any other malicious people might be able to see your online identity if you are surfing the web without a secure VPN. Keep your online identity secure and take back your privacy with a VPN. Use a VPN to keep anyone from snooping on your privacy.
Always use a secure VPN when streaming online because you never know who's watching! We recommend SurfsharkVPN!
Click Here to get SurfsharkVPN Right Now! $1.99/mo (83% Off)
Here’s how to install Downloader on Firestick,
Install Downloader app on Firestick
1. From the home screen, hover over the Search icon in the top left.
2. Type “Downloader” in the search box.
3. Select the Downloader app.
4. Download the app by clicking Download.
5. Open Downloader.
6. Select Allow when it asks for permissions.
Good job! Downloader is now installed on your Amazon Firestick.
Now, it’s time to install the Cinema HD app on your Firestick. Here’s how.
Install Cinema HD on Firestick
1. Open the Downloader app. Click the URL field on the right.
2. A new pop-up window will ask you to enter a URL. Enter the following URL to download the latest version of Cinema HD APK (Ver 2.0.8 at the time of writing):
URL – https://cinemaapk.com/download
3. A new window will pop-up showing the download process. It’s time to wait and let the download finish.
4. Once the download completes, the installation will start automatically. On the installation screen, use the remote to click the Next button.
5. Finally, click the Install button. Cinema HD is now installing on your Firestick device.
6. Allow the installation process a few minutes to complete.
7. When Cinema HD is installed, the following window will appear.
You can now click Open to launch the Cinema HD app on Firestick or click Done to close the window.
We recommend you click Done.
8. When you click Done, you will go back to the Downloader app where you will see the following prompt.
Click the Delete button using your remote.
This will delete the Cinema HD APK from Firestick. Don’t worry! This file is of no use because the app is already installed. It’s just the installation file and eats up space on your Firestick. Removing this file will save space on your Fire TV or Firestick.
9. To finish the removal, click the Delete button one more time.
Voila! You have successfully installed Cinema HD on your Firestick. It’s time to head over to the home screen and fire up the app and enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows without any problems.
Cinema HD on Firestick – Common Errors
Here are some of the common issues you might run into when using the Cinema HD app on Firestick. We have also listed their solutions.
Cinema HD on Firestick keeps buffering.
If you notice that the Cinema HD app keeps buffering on your Firestick, then you can quickly fix the issues by restarting your device. Just reboot the Firestick, and it will resolve the problem instantly.
Cinema HD APK Not Working
If the Cinema HD APK does not work on your Firestick, then you need to make sure that you downloaded the app from the official source. If you followed our tutorial to install Cinema APK on your Firestick, then it will work without any problems because we have linked the official website for the download.
We want to say that Cinema HD is a great app and turns your Firestick into a complete entertainment powerhouse. If you have any questions or queries, then feel free to comment below.
Dilawar Hussain is a tech-enthusiast, hardcore gamer, and also a certified digital marketer with a serious knack for writing. When he’s not writing for one of his own publications or clients, he’s most likely helping out other freelance writers or wooing potential clients. You can visit him at https://dilawar.me.