When you install Cinema HD on any of your devices, you actually sideload it from a source that’s not an official app store. Since it didn’t come from official stores like Google Play Store or Amazon App Store, it won’t automatically update. You need to update the Cinema HD app manually in order to enjoy the latest features.
Developers push out updates on a regular basis. At the time of writing, Cinema HD received a new update (v2.0.9) that brings in a bunch of new features. Check out the changelogs below to see all the features in the new Cinema HD update.
- The app will load data from IMDb, Trakt, TVDM when TMDB is down.
- A new DVD release category has been added.
- Full season descriptions have been added.
- Fixed a bunch of providers.
- Added some new providers.
- and a lot more bug fixes.
How to install Cinema HD Update
This method works on all devices. Doesn’t matter if you are using Cinema HD on Firestick, Android phone, Android tablet, or a PC, it will work on every device. Here’s how you can update the app.
1. Open the Cinema HD app.
2. Open the left-menu.
3. Scroll down and tap Check for updates.
4. If there’s a new update available, this will start the update process.
5. Wait for the update to download, then follow the instructions on-screen to install the update.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the latest Cinema HD Update. You can update the app again by repeating the steps. Do know that Cinema APK doesn’t always notify you about an update, so you should check for updates from time to time.
Dilawar Hussain is a tech-enthusiast, hardcore gamer, and also a certified digital marketer with a serious knack for writing. When he’s not writing for one of his own publications or clients, he’s most likely helping out other freelance writers or wooing potential clients. You can visit him at https://dilawar.me.