IconicStreams IPTV is a newcomer in the IPTV field. However, they od offer a large selection of channels and an exceptional service for a very reasonable price.
What is Iconic Streams IPTV?
IPTV is getting popular with people who want to cut-the-cord. IPTV is a digital service that streams all TV channels over the Internet, making it possible for users to get rid of traditional cable TV and switch to a cordless digital life. There are numerous IPTV services out there, and Iconic Streams is a new entrant in the field.
Iconic Streams claims to offer the best IPTV service out there, and in our Iconic Streams review, we are going to put the service to a real test and see if it’s actually worth the money or not.
Iconic Streams Review – Pricing and Plans
Iconic Streams offers a bunch of different plans and subscriptions to suit your needs. They also offer a 48-hour trial for just €4.50. They offer 1-month, 3-months, 6-months, and 12-months subscription plans.
- 1-Month = €15
- 3-Months = €35
- 6-Months = €60
- 12-Months = €85
We have tested the service personally and keeping that in light, we can say that the prices are quite reasonable for the service provided.
That's why we recommend that you always use a secure VPN to stay safe as well
Iconic Streams IPTV – Channel List
Iconic Streams IPTV shines when it comes to channels. They offer nearly 2500 channels in HD quality. It’s important to note that we haven’t personally tested all 2500 channels, but so far every channel that we have tested has performed better than expected.
If you are a sports fan, then you will be glad to know that Iconic Streams IPTV offers almost every sports channel out there. They also provide Video on Demand and other PPV content including a full selection of Adult/XXX channels. For more information, check out the official website.
How to install Iconic Streams IPTV on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android Box
If you want to install and stream Iconic Streams IPTV on a Firestick or any other Android device, then you’ll be glad to know that it has an effortless way of installing the app on your device.
First of all, you need to make sure that you have successfully signed up for the IconicStreams IPTV service and received your account details through an email.
Here’s how you can install Iconic Streams on your Firestick or another Android device:
First of all, you need to install Perfect Player from Google Play Store or https://www.niklabs.com
After installing Perfect Player,
1. Open the Perfect Player app.
2. Tap the Settings icon (cog icon).
3. Select General.
4. Select Playlist 1.
5. Now, enter the m3u line that you received in the email.
For Example http://iconic-streams.com:80/get.php?username=XXXX&password=XXXX&type=m3u_plus&output=ts
(Remember to replace XXXX with your username and password respectively, provided to you via email)
5. Enter a name for the playlist.
6. Select OK.
7. Press Back Twice.
8. Press the button with 3-lines on your remote, tap the little square icon in the top left corner.
9. Change EPG settings to Hide EPG.
If you perform all the steps correctly, then you should have a Channel List and EPG. If the channel list doesn’t load then the corresponding url has a typo, recheck it to make sure there are no typos in the URLs above.
How to Set up Iconic Streams IPTV on Windows, Linux, and Mac
1. First of all, download VLC media player on your Windows (Linux or Mac) machine.
2. Open the VLC media player.
3. Click Menu > Open Network Stream.
4. Enter the Network URL that you received from IconicStreams IPTV and click the Play button.
5. VLC Player will load the TV channel and start streaming it on your PC.
6. If you want to access the channel list, then press CTRL + L.
How to install IconicStreams IPTV on Kodi
You need to make sure that you have the latest version of Kodi installed. After, you need to select the PVR client. In order to do this, select the TV option and then hit the Add-on browser button.
- Click Enter add-on browser.
- Now choose PVR IPTV Simple Client.
- Select on Configure.
- Select General.
- Set the Location to Remote Path (Internet Address).
- Select M3U Playlist URL option.
- Now add the m3u URL. This URL is available in the email that you receive from Iconic Streams IPTV after signing-up. Make sure that the type is set to “m3u_plus” and the output is set as “ts” Now, hit OK.
- Wait for the channels to load completely. Kodi will notify you when the channels are loaded.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen and select TV again, this time you will see Iconic Streams IPTV fully loaded and ready to stream.
You will see all the listed channels successfully if you don’t, then redo all the steps carefully.
Iconic Streams IPTV Review – Conclusion
We think that IconicStreams IPTV is a solid service that rivals some of the biggest services out there. However, it’s fairly new, so we suggest that you do proper research before purchasing a plan. So far, the service has only positively surprised us, so we think that it’s definitely worth the money. If you are looking for a new IPTV service, then Iconic Streams is worth a try.
Dilawar Hussain is a tech-enthusiast, hardcore gamer, and also a certified digital marketer with a serious knack for writing. When he’s not writing for one of his own publications or clients, he’s most likely helping out other freelance writers or wooing potential clients. You can visit him at https://dilawar.me.
Just Stream is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn More.