Mobdro is an Android exclusive app which means that it’s not directly available for installation on other platforms like PC, Mac, etc. However, there are still ways that can help you install Mobdro on Windows PC or Laptop or even Mac.
So, today, we are going to see how you can easily install Mobdro on Windows-based PC or Laptop. We will cover multiple versions of Windows so you can enjoy this amazing streaming app on any version of Windows that you might be running.
Is it legal to install Mobdro on Windows PC or Laptop?
Most newbies wonder if it’s legal to install Mobdro on Windows PC/Laptop, well, the simple answer is yes. It’s completely legal to install it on any device including Windows PC or Laptop.
The content you stream in the app can be illegal at times, but we are not here to tell you what type of content is legal or illegal, that’s for you to decide.
How to Install Mobdro App on Different Windows Versions (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7)?
Even though Mobdro is not natively available for Windows, because it’s an Android app, but there is a simple way to enjoy the high-quality streams from this app on your Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7 PC/laptop.
Download Mobdro for Windows PC or Laptop
You just need the Bluestacks Android player to use this app on your Windows PC. Bluestacks lets you emulate the Android OS on your desktop or laptop PC. This way you can enjoy the benefits of using an Android device inside your Windows PC/Laptop.
If you don’t want to use the Bluestack Android emulator then you can choose NoxPlayer, it’s another amazing Android emulator that works flawlessly on Windows PC/laptop.
Install Mobdro on Windows 10/8/7 PC (Using Bluestacks)
Follow the steps below to easily install Mobdro on your Windows PC using Bluestacks Android emulator.
- Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
- Download the Mobdro APK on your PC. (You can also install Mobdro in Bluestacks directly using the browser available in bluestacks, follow this method to do so)
- Drag the downloaded APK to the Bluestacks emulator and install it.
- Voila! Mobdro is now installed on your Windows PC.
Install Mobdro on Windows 10/8/7 PC (Using NoxPlayer)
Follow the steps below to simply install Mobdro on Windows PC using NoxPlayer Android emulator.
- Download and install the NoxPlayer on your Windows PC.
- Download the Mobdro APK on your PC.
- Drag the downloaded Mobdro APK to the NoxPlayer and install it.
- Mobdro is now downloaded and installed on your PC/Laptop.
Mobdro For PC Features
Mobdro is definitely on of the best streaming apps out there. If you’ve been itching to watch your favorite shows, sports events, or movies on your PC then Mobdro can help you out.
If you want to know what features Mobdro brings to your PC then here’s an extensive list of all the Mobdro PC features.
- Watch high-quality video streams from any genre that is available in this application.
- Easily filter through different categories and cookmark them for later streaming..
- The Mobdro app also provides a simple download option that lets you download any videos for offline watching.
- The app also offers a share option that you can use to share your favorite videos or content with your social media friends..
- The premium version of Mobdro gets rid of all the ads so you enjoy a distraction-free streaming experience..
- There are numerous different video categories you can watch which include, but not limited to Sports, Movies, Video songs, TV shows, Documentaries and lots more.
- Through chromecast and Fire Stick support, you can also stream the videos on a big screen.
Frequently Asked Questions For Mobdro on PC
Can I Setup Mobdro on Windows?
Yes, you can set up Mobdro on Windows easily. As the method has been already mentioned above, you just need to install an Android emulator on Windows, either Bluestacks or NoxPlayer.
You can then install the Mobdro apk on either one of the Android emulators and enjoy the high-quality video streaming on Windows.
Is Mobdro Legal and Safe for Windows PC or Laptop?
As long as you install the Mobdro APK from the official website then Yes, Mobdro is perfectly safe for Windows PC or laptop. It’s also completely legal as long as you are only streaming things that are not violating any copyrights.
Different regions have different legalities so always check in with your local streaming laws to see whatever you are streaming is legal or not.
It’s always recommended to use a secure VPN service to keep your online identity safe and secure. This way you can anonymously watch video streams on Mobdro.
Is Mobdro a Kodi Alternative?
Mobdro may not be as technically advanced as Kodi, but when it comes to pure video streaming then Yes, Mobdro is a great alternative to Kodi. It’s very easy to setup and easy to use and requires no complex installation processes.
All you have to do is download the APK and install it on your preferred device to enjoy the high-quality video streaming.
Hopefully, now you have completely learned how to install Mobdro on Windows PC or laptop. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments regarding Mobdro on PC then feel free to write in the comments below.
Martin is a seasoned writer, who loves watching movies, TV shows and is definitely into tech news and reviews.