What is Eternal IPTV?
The Eternal TV is an IPTV solution that comes as a standalone app or a Kodi Add-on. It’s a great place to quench your thirst for all your favorite TV channels. The Eternal TV app and Add-on offer more than 2000 live TV channels from all across the World. It’s an excellent IPTV service that competes with the top-dogs in the industry.
Eternal TV provides you all types of TV channel categories which include, but not limited to Entertainment, Sports, Live shows, Kids channels, and Music Videos.
The Eternal TV add-on and standalone app are both very easy to use and provide a newbie-friendly EPG menu which lets you scroll through a list of channels so you can choose your preferred one. You can get some of the best TV channels through the Eternal TV service on multiple devices.
Eternal IPTV Pricing and Plans
At the time of writing this post, Eternal TV’s pricing plan starts at only $5/month for a single connection, $8/month for three connections, and $10/month for up to five connections. Connections determine the number of devices that can use the IPTV simultaneously.
You should keep in mind that Eternal TV app can be installed on an unlimited number of devices, but the number of connections that you purchase determines how many devices can use the IPTV service at the same time.
Eternal IPTV Channels List
All Eternal TV plans include the following TV channel categories:
All, Live Events + PPV, USA, Regionals, Kids, USA-Premium Movie, Sports, EPL Games, NFL Sunday Ticket, NBA, NHL, MLB, UK, UK Premium Movie, UK Sports, Music Vid, 24/7, Arabic, CA, Filipino, French, Indian, Latin, Spain, Portuguese, Thai, and Adult channels.
How to Install Eternal IPTV on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android Box TV
Important! When you register, you will have two sets of usernames and passwords. One set will be for logging into the Eternal TV online account portal and the other is for logging into the IPTV service on the app or within Kodi.
Write these passwords down when you are registering so you can easily log into the system in case you do not receive your welcome email.
For this guide, I am installing Eternal IPTV on the Amazon Fire TV But you can follow the same process to install Eternal TV on Firestick, Android TV Box, Mi Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, etc. If you don’t have the “Downloader” app installed on their Android TV Box then you should first install the Downloader app on your device.
Follow these steps to install Downloader on Android TV Box
- Turn on Unknown Sources in Settings / Security
- Install Downloader app via Google Play Store
- Launch Downloader app on your device
- Use this URL to install the plugin that will enable the browser – http://browser.aftvnews.com/
And heading over to the steps now:
- If you want to remain anonymous and secure, turn on your VPN.
- Get yourself registered for an Eternal TV Account. (I recommend that you pay month-to-month for all IPTV services so you can easily switch to a different service in the future).
- Hover over Settings – Android TV Box need to tap Settings option on their devices.
- Click on the Device option – Android TV Box owners should click the Security tab
- Now select Developer options
- Enable the installation of Apps from Unknown Sources
- Install the Downloader Application from the App store
- Open Downloader app
- Click the OK button on your remote to bring the keyboard on-screen for URL box and type in juststream.io/etv.apk then click Go download the Eternal TV app.
- This will start the download of Eternal TV app.
- Click Install
- Open the Eternal TV app and enter your Eternal IPTV login information – Register for Eternal IPTV, if you don’t have an account yet.
How to Install Eternal IPTV on Kodi
Eternal IPTV also works flawlessly through Kodi. If you don’t want to use the standalone app on your Firestick or Android box then you can do it via Kodi. Here’s a simple way to install and use Eternal IPTV on Kodi.
- Open Kodi on your device
- Go to the settings menu
- Select System settings
- Go to the Add-ons menu and turn on Unknown sources.
- Now press back on remote to go back to the System page
- Open-File Manager and select Add source
- Click <None> and type this URL exactly as it is listed here – http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo/ and click OK
- Enter a name for this media source and just go back to the Kodi home screen.
- Click Add-ons > Click the “open box” icon at the top left side of the page under the “Add-ons” and then Install Kodi Addon
- Click Install from a zip file click on the name you assigned the media source in the 8th step
- Click the repository.misfitmods.zip file and wait until the MisFit Mods Repo message appears
- Now click Install from Repository and click on the Misfit Mods: Repository
- Click Video add-ons click Eternal TV
- Eternal TV Kodi addon is now installed on Kodi.
What’s the best way to watch Eternal IPTV? Kodi or Standalone app?
So, there are different strokes for different folks. Some people love Kodi and like to watch all their content on Kodi. This way they keep everything within a single app which is Kodi and stream all their content on this app.
However, Eternal IPTV provides a standalone app which provides a very newbie-friendly user interface. You can use that app to quench your thirst for all your favorite TV channels and other entertainment.
So, I recommend that you use the standalone app for Eternal TV and watch your content through the app on your device.
Eternal IPTV Reddit Reviews
People have been talking about Eternal IPTV all over the web. On Reddit, IPTV enthusiasts and lovers are ggiving positive reviews to this service.
This one user loves the fact that Eternal IPTV only accepts a select few users which helps with the load times and quality of streams.
Another user loves how the service is highly stable and provides consistent quality streams.
Eternal IPTV is definitely worth the money. You should still buy a monthly package just to try out the service and see if it provides everything you need. If it doesn’t fit your criteria, you can easily switch to another IPTV provider without having to worry about your money.
Martin is a seasoned writer, who loves watching movies, TV shows and is definitely into tech news and reviews.